COVID-19 Message for Appointments
We hope this notification finds you and your family doing well and staying healthy. The last several months have certainly been unprecedented and we understand the toll this has taken on everyone in the community and beyond.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our number one priority and has required significant changes to the way that we clean and sterilize our office and how we are able to communicate and see our patients. If you have contacted our clinic recently you know that we have utilized telehealth visits, limited contact with only urgent/emergent face-to-face patient visits and limited hours of operation and staffing
Fortunately, we are now able to increase the number of face-to-face visits in our clinic.
This is due to our success as a community in flattening the curve, in compliance with State and local mandates. Our ongoing success, however, will require further vigilance to avoid recurrence. Below you will find the regulations that will allow us to continue to expand our services safely.
You must call for an appointment to be seen in our office and request that you follow these guidelines:
- All individuals in the clinic will be asked to wear a mask that always covers the nose and mouth within the clinic
- One additional individual will be allowed to accompany the patient if needed such as a family member, caregiver, interpreter, etc.
- All individuals must maintain proper social distancing requirements within the waiting areas and check-in
- All individuals will be encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after their appointment
- If you have any of the following respiratory or flu-like symptoms, please CALL your Primary Care Provider or Walk-In Clinic for more information: fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, runny nose, sore throat, loss of taste or smell and do not present to the clinic, but call to cancel your appointment.
We do have staff in the office Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 8:30 AM to 3 PM for scheduled appointments with our audiologists and to help answer any questions or concerns you may have over the phone. We will also have limited staff in the office Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30AM to 12:30 PM for scheduled appointments for hearing aid repairs, pick-ups and accessories or battery sales. You may reach us by calling 360-671-7530. If you leave a message, we will return your call during normal business hours or the following morning.
We thank you for your continued support and patience and truly look forward to seeing all our patients beginning the week of May 18th.
Libbie Shell Au.D.
Jessica Maassen Au.D.
Gretchen Freudenheim Au.D.
Your hearing aid experts
For over twenty years, Hearing Health Clinic has been committed to providing comprehensive hearing solutions. From diagnostic evaluations to customized hearing aids and instrument fittings, we take pride in providing a gold-standard of patient care.
News & Events
We are so excited about the new Marvel by Phonak. Click here to learn more.